Small demo to show how to rotate images using a user specified center and how to link images together to act like a JumpingJack. Well...without the physics part.
- Left mouse button - Select an image part and rotate it (and linked parts) around the rotation center.
- Right mouse button - Select an image part and move it (and linked parts).
- Middle mouse button - Set the rotation center of the selected part.
- ESC - Exit application.
- Python - The python programming language.
- PyGame - Game development for Python.
- Museum of Childhood - From where I got the example graphics.
- JumpingJack.tar.gz - The source code and graphics.
- Source code is Public Domain.
- The graphics is the property of the Museum of Childhood and should only be used for testing purposes.
Comment this project:
No messages yet.