This utility is for anyone that needs cash calculation training.
Maybe you'll work as an ice cream seller during the summer vacation? Then CashTrainer is a perfect training tool.
What's new in 1.1?
- Added US Dollar.
- User can set preferred price range.
- Bug fixes and some other code changes.
How does it work?
- Select your preferred language and currency.
- Select preferred price range.
- The price that the customer should pay is shown in the top left of the screen.
- The customer hands you some cash.
- Make sure you did get enough money. Press the red button if not and the green button if you are satisfied.
- To give back change, drag and drop banknotes and/or coins to the desk. Press the green button when done.
- The number of successful transactions is shown after each turn.
- Practice until you get the speed up and the calculations correct!
In this first release only two languages are supported (Swedish and English). But there will be more languages available as plugins.
- US Dollar (USD)
- European Euro (EUR)
- Swedish Kronor (SEK)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
When I get my hands on some more currency images I'll release them as plugins.
- CashTrainer is Copyrighted by me (John Eriksson) but feel free to be inspired by the source code. ;-)
- You are free to distribute this program in any way you please.
Comment this project:
goupildb 2011-03-21 19:56:30 2009-02-12 05:42:58 PyMike 2008-05-02 22:51:43